Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Wall in my Head


The anthology The Wall in my Head has also a subtitle: Words and Images From the Fall of the Iron Curtain. This fascinating tome was published by Open Letter publishing house (I wrote about this institution some time ago) in collaboration with online-based journal Words Without Borders on November 30, 2009.

It will be a bit complicated to speak about contributors of this anthology because firstly there is a number of them, and secondly I do not see a necessity since they all are well known and solely fine authors. In this case, I will just name several of them.

Vladimir Sorokin, Milan Kundera, Victor Pelevin, Mihaly Kornis, Pawel Huelle, Mircea Cartarescu, Zbigniew Herbert, Eugen Zapruder, Ryszard Kapuscinski, Uwe Tellkamp, Masha Gessen, Dubravka Ugresic, Durs Grunbein, Peter Esterhazy, Dorota Maslowska, Andrzej Stasiuk, David Zabransky, Muharem Bazdulj.

No comments:

Post a Comment